BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA

BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA – Piece of Mindful

This was important enough that I wanted to get it out immediately. My research into the NCBI database for nucleotide sequences has lead to a stunning discovery. One of the WHO primer sequences in the PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 is found in all human DNA!

BOMBSHELL-WHO-Coronavirus-PCR-Test-Primer-Sequence-is-Found-in-All-Human-DNA-–-Piece-of-Mindful

The sequence “CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT” is an 18-character primer sequence found in the WHO coronavirus PCR testing protocol document (https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/real-time-rt-pcr-assays-for-the-detection-of-sars-cov-2-institut-pasteur- paris.pdf?sfvrsn=3662fcb6_2). The primer sequences are what get amplified by the PCR process in order to be detected and designated a “positive” test result. It just so happens this exact same 18-character sequence, verbatim, is also found on Homo sapiens chromosome 8! As far as I can tell, this means that the WHO test kits should find a positive result in all humans. Can anyone explain this otherwise?

I really cannot overstate the significance of this finding. At minimum, it should have a notable impact on test results.

Update: After some effort, I have finally discovered a way to display proof (beyond my screenshots) that human chromosome 8 has this exact same 18- character sequence. Please try the link below. The sequence is shown at the bottom of the page.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleotide/NC_000008.11?report=genbank&log$=nuclalign&from=63648346&to=63648363 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov /nucleotide/NC_000008.11?report=genbank&log$=nuclalign&from=63648346&to=63648363)

Posted on April 6, 2020June 18, 2020 by FauxlexPosted in Coronavirus, COVID-19

1. Pingback: We all have Corona | Fakeologist.com 2. MAARTEN ROSSAERT SAYS:

April 6, 2020 at 12:04 pm

How then do some people test negative for COVID-19?

FAUXLEX SAYS:
April 6, 2020 at 12:07 pm

This is the WHO protocol. I also came across several private companies (Sigma-Aldrich, Thermo Fisher) whose PCR primer sequences were longer and had no such match. So I am not saying that ALL test kits belong to WHO, but if we were to find shenanigans we would expect to find it with the WHO. This really has me shaken, and I am really starting to believe that the WHO designed a test where they would be able to find a positive anywhere they wanted to find one. Also, the PCR test process is inherently very error-prone and even the WHO test may occasionally have false negatives.

I’m stunned.

FAUXLEX SAYS:
April 6, 2020 at 12:15 pm
I mean seriously, what are the odds?

1. MARK TOKARSKI SAYS:
April 6, 2020 at 12:54 pm
Why does anyone assume the test itself is even being done, and if being done, that the results are being reported honestly? Has anyone every heard the six magic words in Climate Science: “They lie, they lie, they lie.” Why not in virology as well?

Somebody please, follow this link … https://thedoctorwithin.com/blog/2020/03/10/newsletter-march-2020/, scroll down to #3, and then read on for a few minutes. This is written by a doctor in the Bay Area who decided to follow publicly reported cases of people who tested positive for Covid-19, starting with Santa Clara Health and then getting in touch with 50 pulmonologists/clinics. Not one was equipped to be able to test for a virus or to distinguish between influenza and Covid. His conclusion: The 60 (at that time) cases reported in Santa Clara County did not exist and the County website was lying.

Someone follow the link. Please. Just this once.

FAUXLEX SAYS:
April 6, 2020 at 12:57 pm
C’mon Mark, this is a bombshell finding. And it even supports your ideas! Taken straight from the WHO testing protocol. I am not suggesting that all the testing they claim to be doing is actually being done, but the implications in this finding are huge.

Repeating my question…what are the odds?

1. BLAIR SAYS:
    April 6, 2020 at 1:40 pm
    Can you post a link to the Homo Sapiens Chromosome 8 18 character sequence data please? FAUXLEX SAYS:
    April 6, 2020 at 2:48 pm
    Blair, I think I finally found a way to present this 18 character sequence on Homo sapiens chromosome 8 in a permanent way. If you go to the bottom of the page at the link below, it will show that the nucleotide sequence from place 63648346 thru 63648363 on human chromosome 8 is exactly CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nucleotide/NC_000008.11?report=genbank&log$=nuclalign&blast_rank=2&from=63648346&to=63648363
  2. STEPHERS SAYS:
    April 7, 2020 at 6:41 am
    I think you hit the nail on the head here. I had been searching and searching for this throughout the ncbi site and Genbank, but had not hit upon it. I had a hunch that the Human Genome Project was involved with this. I also suspected the data from 23&me and the Ancestry DNA database was being covertly utilized as well. I also watched videos of Kary Mullis discussing his invention of the PCR test, as well as the significance of SNPs (genomic polymorphisms). If you read this excerpt below by Kary Mullis (the man who INVENTED the PCR test being used to diagnose CV), you will see him talk about it detecting “proteins”. Chromosome 8 is a protein. If it is a perfect match, then that is precisely what the PCR test is intended for – to detect and amplify chromosome 8 (under the guise of a “novel” coronavirus). I am still researching this, but it seems Chromosome 8 has something to do with our individual susceptibility to illness. If we combine the research by Duessberg and others that claimed HIV did not cause AIDS, then we can apply the same logic here. I recently received Duessberg’s book on the AIDS fakery (thoughtfully sent and signed by him) and the forward is by Kary Mullis. I still do not trust Kary Mullis, given his background, and I highly suspect his involvement with this current fakery at the highest levels. He allegedly died from PNEUMONIA last summer. I think there is a “tell” in that. Just my hunch though. Nevertheless, this is what Mullis said (I will follow with a link to this in a subsequent post) ——— Kary Mullis … is thoroughly convinced that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: “Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.” PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves [(29), p. 3].
  3. FAUXLEX SAYS:
    April 7, 2020 at 7:23 am
    Thanks for the links. Very interesting stuff! Granted, if chromosome 8 is being multiplied it is only this one teeny strip of code being multiplied. But yes, I really did not expect to find this. I hoped that I would not, because the implications would be remarkable. Still, I had to check and am amazed

#COVID19 #CDC #COLORADO #DENVER #PANDEMIC #JAREDPOLIS BOMBSHELL: WHO Coronavirus PCR Test Primer Sequence is Found in All Human DNA, Save Colorado